Monday, January 17

Christmas Breakfast!!!

We had such a great surprise this Christmas. We all were a little bummed that my little brother Clint wouldn't be able to celebrate Christmas with us for a second year in a row. He has been in California at an Air force base preparing to head out to Afghanistan the first part of January...but after talking to him on Christmas eve wishing him a merry Christmas, feeling bad for him and us, and hoping he had something to do for Christmas.....the best surprise ever. Christmas Eve my parents were sitting home and in walked Clint.....My moms tears were unstoppable..so sweet!!!
Every Christmas morning we have a Christmas breakfast with my family...this year it was at my house...that is one tradition i am hoping lasts forever!!!
This picture is of all my brothers and sister....it was great to have all of us and our families together.








3 comments:

Hills said...

That is a cool pic! and way awesome that clint came home, i am sure your mom was way excited!

kim said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. What an awesome surprise!! You guys look great.

Sarah Hunt said...

This is the sweetest! I can't believe he is all grown up! I love your family! p.s. the other night we were going through pics and we found one of you and I with make up all over our faces like clowns! Do you remember when we used to do that? Coming to your guys house was the best!