Saturday, March 6

Disney World!!!

We spent 9 days in florida at Disney World with Nicks whole family(27 of us) and came home with 4 cranky kids, nasty colds, lots of dirty laundry and the best memories i could ever ask for.....it was so much fun...

Finding Nemo ride was awesome!!!!










Natalee, Ridge, and Nick walking off of a very scary ride....









Mt. Everest....awesome ride....Wes had to trade shoes with his GIRL cousin so he could go on this ride...so yes...these shoes were thick soul flip flops with hot pink, purple, lime green peace signs on them...sweet shoes....atleast he was able to ride. right?


muscle man!!!


Wes and Livey....double trouble...and thats no joke!!!!




















all the kids trying to pull the sword out of the stone!











Epcot...




on the way home........so tired!!!!






swimming pool


hot tub...








my niece shaylee and I.




Wes winkin just like pluto
























My cute baby!!!!!




Ellyn keeping warm....



Nat and Goofy......same teeth!!!! hilarious....





so scary!!!

Family picture 2010.....



4 comments:

Deb said...

Marci,

That looks like such a fun trip! To spend it with ALL of you even better, well I guess that depends?!

I was just telling KJ that our family's need to plan a family trip. We have never done that and I think we would love something like that.

Tons of fun!

Hills said...

LOVE the pictures! i love how grant is always looking at the character like who is this in every picture! and the ones where you guys are scared are so stinking funny! Fun memories it looks like!

Brian said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to take cool family vacations and remember them. Your family is so adorable and i love reading about your fun life!! Awesome memories and I am way jealous!

Nicolette said...

WHAT!!!! You were in Florida and I didn't even know! We haven't even been to Disney World yet and we're right here! Looks like fun; I hope it wasn't too cold. The weather here has been abnormally crappy lately.