Tuesday, April 21

More Kids = Holy Moly!!!

We have been extremely busy these
last couple of weeks.
I guess having a new baby doesn't
slow you down these days!!!

the Saturday before Easter we had an
Easter egg hunt at my moms along
with coloring easter eggs.











On Sunday the kids got to wear thier
new easter clothes to church
(while Grant and I got to stay home and
sleep).
don't mind wes(a.k.a=my cute little dork)
....thats just him!!!











After church we went over to
Grandma and Grandpa Jensens and
enjoyed a wonderful easter dinner and
then the kids had a fun little easter egg
hunt. It was a nice relaxing Easter this year......


This last Saturday Nick and I took Nat to
Malad(town of nothing) id. for one of
her dance competitions....
Good job Nat!!!










Grant got to tag along with us to Malad
and what a trooperhe was........as you can see!!!

and for more of grant being a trooper
throughout these busy busy days, here
he is.........























3 comments:

Nicolette said...

I hear ya about being busy. I had no idea babies kept you this busy, and i only have one! You are amazing!

JC Photography said...

He is so cute! I wish life slowed down with a new baby, but it just gets crazier! UGH. Looks like your Easter was so fun!

Hills said...

I LOVE the girls easter dresses and wes is funny all posing for the camera! SORRY about the competition thing! i felt bad! but it was hopefully a fun day for just you and nick to get together!