Friday, December 19

My Oh So Sweet Boy!

Wes hates getting his hair cut, so
this morning I asked him if he would
like to go and have a really cute girl
cut his hair(thinking maybe Evans
beauty colege or something). He told
me "no, I want you to cut my hair, cause
your a cute girl." I thought that was the
sweetest thing ever said. Oh so sweet....

So here's the before hair...................














After hair...........I can not ever get him to
have serious face in any picture... No Luck!










Another funny thing about this crazy

kid is that while I was fixing dinner

I looked down and saw Wes on the

floor with the truck over his head.
I asked what he was doing and He told
me that he got hit by his truck.
who knows whats going through his
head.

3 comments:

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

What a sweet boy! The truck thing is hysterical! Kids come up with the darndest things!

JC Photography said...

He's a keeper for sure. I had to go get Todd to show him that post. We both got a good laugh! How funny that he thought of getting hit by his truck. HILARIOUS!

Merry Christmas!

Hills said...

Only Wes! He is so funny! I Love that he is always running around with just bottoms on! What a boy!