Sunday, November 2

Halloween fun!

Halloween began a week early for us this
year. We decided that we would have a
halloween party this year where we had to
dress up. (WAY FUN) I never knew dressing
up could be so fun .

Nick(Mr. Clean), Me(Hannah Montana)
Ellyn(Pink poodle) Nat(Mouse)
Wes(monkey)












Quinn and michelle (70's)
kids( cute witch and little tutu girl)












John and Lacey(hippies) Bailey(pig)












Clark(THE WOMEN) and Sarah(man)
Painter(lion)












Brook, Jordyn, and brynne(madison
cheerleaders and football player)












Here's a picture of the group!!!












The party turned out way fun!
get ready for next year!!!


So here is a pic from Halloween night.
We went to the Burton Trunk or Treat.
Which was such a hit. After that we
went and met my brothers and sister @
Mc Donalds.
The kids had such a blast




















6 comments:

Hills said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for hosting it!!!!

JC Photography said...

I so wish we could have made it! It looks like it was a blast. For sure next year we'll be there. The costumes are great!!!!! Clark makes one beautiful/hairy girl! I love Nic's Mr. Clean - that's hilarious!

Dan & Brooke said...

You all look great! Looks like you all had a good halloween. Just wanted to tell you I tagged ya.

Nicolette said...

Nick really DOES look like Mr. Clean! I love it!

Lacy Blake said...

Thanks for the good time Marci! We had lots of fun! Your kids are too dang cute!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Marci,

I don't remember where I found your blog but I am glad to come across it! Your kids are too dang cute!