Wednesday, September 10

Tagged!!!

I am:always thinking
I think: i need to wake up earlier in the day.
I know: I am blessed
I want: more time in the day
I have: a wonderful family
I dislike: liars
I miss: Disneyland
I fear: fire
I feel: everwhelmed
I hear: my kids
I smell: breakfast cooking
I crave: mexican food
I cry: when I think of how blessed i am
I usually: try to do my best
I search: for matching shoes for my kids all the time
I wonder: If my next baby is a boy or girl
I regret: not playing so much with my kids
I love: MY FAMILY
I care: about my kids
I always: am changing things around.
I worry: what kink of friends my kids will choose
I am not: very organized lately.(more kids=more mess)
I remember: what I want too
I believe: In Jesus Christ
I dance: when no one is watching
I sing: in the car
I don't always: have a clean house
I argue: always, when things aren't done my way.
I write: on post its all the time
I win: always, hee, hee
I lose: Never, Ha
I wish: My kids would stay little
I listen: to Nicks advise
I don't understand: Spanish
I can usually be found: on the computer
I am scared: of bad drivers
I need: more time
I forget: what i want
I am happy: when my family is all together
I tag: Sarah, Crystal, Melissa, and Jenny.

2 comments:

Travis and Melissa said...

You crack me up, I can just see you typing these things and laughing at yourself. Thanks for letting PJ sleep over last weekend she had a blast.

Hills said...

hey its time for another post of your hair or something! Thanks for being a GREAT friend! No matter what others might say or what you might think, we think you are Pretty Dang Amazing!