Friday, June 6

Cutting Potato Seed.

So anyways, I decided to cut Potato Seed for my husband this year thinking the extra cash would be nice. It was only supposed to last a week and a half, instead lasted a whole month due to the rain. Even though there were some breaks here and there it didn't feel like it. The only thing that kept me sane was Sarah(bless her heart) who helped me cut and who was there to talk too.




Our very busy, hard at working, tired, boss's.
Brad & Byron.

O.k. So it wasn't too horrible, cause during the rainy day weather we were able to do some remodeling in our house. That part was exciting. Here are some before and after pictures.

Before

(our lovely green carpet w/ a burn in it from a log rolling out of the fire this winter. Oops!)

After




5 comments:

Hills said...

Looks good but you forgot to mention the taco soup stain too! hee hee! woops!

Hills said...

Cuttin was fun, just a little long! plus now we will have great memories of brad and byron, wind, cold, prego talks!! and Peanutbutter and honey!! YES!

JC Photography said...

Love the new carpet - looks so good!

cortney and neil said...

You are a good wife. I don't think I would cut seed again if my dad begged me. But on the other hand those long days always leave hilarious memories.

Nicolette said...

This takes me back to the good old spud harvest days of standing behind a digger for 12 hours and getting lots of dirt boogers!